| Pages: [1] |
1. CCP - SOPA - in EVE General Discussion [original thread]
I read today that SOPA supporters are pulling back and not endorsing it any more. Anyone have more info? Seems like support for this bill is dying out. Result of the blackouts? Would love to know or see its current status and chances of failure or...
- by Commander Disarray - at 2012.01.20 00:28:00
|
2. Question about clearing your cache - in EVE General Discussion [original thread]
If you clear your cache, does it completely wipe out your Journal and Wallet transactions, to the point where information can't be made available any more while doing an API check? Thanks.
- by Commander Disarray - at 2011.12.19 21:35:00
|
3. How generous would you be willing to be? - in EVE General Discussion [original thread]
Originally by: Ania Hyperthron Edited by: Ania Hyperthron on 29/04/2011 11:42:09 My answer would be like "Wanna Wolf ? then work for it, or you gonna ask for everything in your life like a little *****" Mommy mommy buy me a wolf caus...
- by Commander Disarray - at 2011.05.24 15:41:00
|
4. Looking for a market/industry tool for current buy/sell orders - in EVE General Discussion [original thread]
Is there a website or tool that exists where I can plug in the amount of minerals that I have and report to me current buy/sell information? Looking for something that allows the entry of all minerals at once. Basically trying to figure out if it...
- by Commander Disarray - at 2011.05.07 17:04:00
|
5. Your biggest DOH!! moment? - in EVE General Discussion [original thread]
First time I got scrammed by NPCs in a Level 3 mission, lost my trusty Harbinger. Had no idea how to identify the scrammer and randomly started shooting them all. I went down fighting. Got my other account over to the scene in my trusty Purifier ...
- by Commander Disarray - at 2011.03.11 15:42:00
|
6. Container that can be used in space for storage- 0.8 to 1.0 Sec - in EVE General Discussion [original thread]
I see that the Giant Secure container can only be anchored in 0.7 systems and below. Is there anything that can be used in higher security systems that doesn't vanish after a few hours? I was looking to put up something to re-supply mission ships ...
- by Commander Disarray - at 2011.03.11 00:11:00
|
7. War-Dec Rant..... - in EVE General Discussion [original thread]
Edited by: Commander Disarray on 22/02/2011 16:30:59 I think a good way to avoid decs is to create a second account and LEAVE IT OUT OF A PLAYER CORP. This is only possible if you can afford it with RL money, or make so much ISK with it that y...
- by Commander Disarray - at 2011.02.22 16:30:00
|
| Pages: [1] |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |